Januar 2019 - New features and Coordinates format support released
- Coordinates in GeoJSON (KML) format can now be used for Maps, Markers and Lines.
- Path Coordinates now support Encoded Polylines and map files.
- Custom KPI Variables can now be created and used for Popups, Tooltips and Labels of dynamic Objects, Cluster items and Spheres. Variables are set inside MAP/MARKER/LINE SETTINGS.
November 2018 - Neue features and Tile Service Provider
- New Backgroundmap/Tile Service Provider: TomTom
- In addition to Goggle - Nominatim, Here, TomTom, and Bing are now also available as providers for direct search within the maps.
September 2018 - NPGeoMap 3.1 for Qlikview und Qlik Sense released
Expect a completely new multilayer concept and many new features.
Attention: Objects created in version 2.5 can still be used, but - because of the new multilayer architecture - they can not be automatically converted to version 3.1. However many settings are equal to the previous version and can be transfered by copy-paste.
If you want to use both NPGeoMap versions within a Qlik app, you should also download and install the latest version of NPGeoMap 2.5.